Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 2 Questions-Mattel Justice League

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's my kids thats got me started on these guys-
    They picked me up the guys from series 1, 7 JLAers along with a variant Superman & Batman.

    I was fine with holding at that 'till I saw the upcoming Watchtower playset-
    So this weekend I had them score me a Javelin 7 (since it can dock at the Watchtower............)

    jl b4943 javelin7

    Questions-
    1-On the box for the Javelin 7 it shows a Lex Luthor-did that come out yet?

    & 2- Who the hell is this guy?

  2. #2
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Post

    Ultra humanite maybe? Or Gorilla Grod

  3. #3
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    Lex has been out for a while. He's only available in a 2-pack with Superman.

    STD is correct, that is the Ultra-Humanite. Ultra-Humanite will be the third villian released in the line. Darkseid will be next.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Darkseid last week. Didn't look bad except for the fact that he's got some extra kiddie-oriented gear on him.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thanks for the info, folks-

    I don't want all the variations on the original guys, but if they going to do some bad guys , guess I'll pick them up..........

    Just what I needed-another line (lol)
    damn kids!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •